Software Development Manager
For this role, an applicant must hold a New Zealand work visa, NZ Residency or NZ Citizenship.
Test Analyst (Maternity Replacement)
In order to be considered, you must hold a New Zealand work visa, NZ Residency or NZ Citizenship.
Pingar develops enterprise software that allows businesses to extract insights from large sets. We combine structured and unstructured data and make them available to end users via intuitive user interfaces and visualizations. Our products are innovative and valuable.
You will join a team working on user friendly text analytics tools. Our R&D team consists of clever people at all levels: junior, medium and senior-level developers and testers, as well as researchers in Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning, Text Mining and User Experience. At Pingar we value team effort, inputs and ideas. We need people who want to create, who want to learn and share their knowledge – people who take pride in their work. Our team is small which means these roles come with great expectations and opportunities.
We are recruiting a Test Analyst with QA experience to join our dedicated, hardworking team developing a large enterprise application. This position has arisen to cover maternity leave for 12 months. We are looking for a skilled tester with at least 2-4 years testing experience (system integration testing, performance testing, and integration testing).
Successful applicants will have the following:
- 2-4 years dedicated and current testing experience with system testing, regression testing, system integration testing and test automation.
- Strong critical, analytical skills, methodical & exceptional eye for detail, think outside the square.
- Skills in analysing software requirements specifications
- Understanding of Software QA methodologies & processes.
- Windows Services, performance, and system testing experience will be a major advantage
- Experience in writing and executing both manual and automated tests to support rapidly evolving software
- Skills in creating and maintaining test cases/scriptsand reusable test data, for both manual and automatedtesting
- Skills in creating and maintaining test and software documentation
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, for effective exchange of ideas in cross-functional teams. You should be a team player, demonstrate independent time management skills and passionate about your career
- A tertiary qualification in Information Systems, Computer Science or a related field
- Identify test requirements from specifications, map test case requirements and design test coverage plan.
- Develop, document and maintain functional test cases and other test artefacts like the test data, data validation, harness scripts and automated scripts.
- Execute and evaluate manual or automated test cases and report test results.
- Identify any potential quality issues per defined process and escalate potential quality issues immediately to management.
- Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements.
- Isolate, replicate, and report defects and verify defect fixes.
- Test robustness of code (for SaaS and on premise deployments) and the usability of products (user interfaces and text analytics).
- Take part in defining requirements for modifying existing software and creating new software.
Our spacious Auckland office is located on lower Anzac Avenue and is conveniently located close to the major transportation hub Britomart, with buses, trains and ferries less than 5 minutes’ walk distance.
Please present your fully updated CV and include a detailed synopsis of your expertise directly related to the role to: email@example.com.
Please also confirm that you have either New Zealand citizenship or NZ Residency or a current NZ Work Visa.