Open positions at Pingar Auckland
Pingar is developing enterprise software that allow businesses to answer questions from large sets of data. We combine structured and unstructured data and make them available to end users via intuitive user interfaces and visualizations. Our products are innovative, valuable and fun.
You will join a team working on user friendly text analytics tools. Our R&D team consists of clever people at all levels: junior, medium and senior-level developers, as well as researchers in Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning, Text Mining and User Experience. At Pingar we value everyone’s input and ideas, it really is a team effort. We need people who want to create, who want to learn and share their knowledge – people who take pride in their work. Our team is small which means these roles come with great expectations and opportunities.
Our spacious Auckland office is located on lower Anzac Avenue and is conveniently located close to the major transportation hub Britomart, with buses, trains and ferries less than 5 minutes’ walk distance.
We are currently looking to fill in the following roles:
- Intermediate Front-end Developer
- Intermediate Software Developer
- Software Quality Assurance Engineer
- Junior Graphic Designer and Administration Assitant
To apply for any of these positions, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org using the name of the position as the subject. We require your CV and a cover letter.
Please note, you must hold a New Zealand work visa, residency or citizenship to be considered for these roles.
We will start interviewing immediately. Positions will remain open until filled.
Intermediate Front-end Developer
We are looking for an intermediate front-end developer to join our dedicated, hardworking team developing a large enterprise application.
We are using the latest front-end technology.
Specific Required Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Good understanding of HTML/CSS
- Passion for UI design
- Experience of working with agile practices would be a nice to have
- Experience with module and build systems would be a nice to have
- ReactJS and/or Flux experience would be an advantage
- SASS would be an advantage
- Grunt/webpack would be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills